Join us, where it all began!
This year’s conference will take place Friday, August 25th to Saturday, August 26th to be held at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort located at 1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd. Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830. (Address is linked to directions on Google Maps)
- Download the Conference Brochure (pdf )
- Our Valued Sponsors:
- Non-member Conference Registration Form
- Don’t forget to renew your 2023 Membership Dues
- If you have guests, you can order them meals here.
To book your room, call reservations at (800) 227-1500 and supply the agents with the group code: FL9178
If you need information about the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin, visit https://swandolphin.com
Deadline to register is July 25th, 2023. Late registration penalty will apply due to hotel restrictions.
Non Florida NELA members may register using our Non-member Conference Registration page.
- Mediator Panel with Travis Hollifield, Adrienne Fechter, Jim Shea, and Shane Muniz.
- Latoya Allen from the EEOC speaking about EEOC intake/pre-right to sue processes and litigation.
- UF College of Law professor Rachel Arnow-Richman presenting on non-competes.
- Adria Silva will be discussing students as employees.
- Kameron Dawson, staff attorney with A Better Balance will be educating us on the new Pregnant Workers Fairness Act and PUMP Act.
- TJ Fraser from Zencase will be presenting Becoming Your Client’s Hero Using Modern Technology (we will be seeking 1 technology credit from the Florida Bar).
- Tad Delegal will be presenting on ethics and strategies for a client-centered firm (we will be seeking 1 ethics credit from the Florida Bar).
- Rick Johnson will be discussing his ever-popular hot topics!
Come and join your colleagues for networking and discussions on the latest legal developments. We look forward to seeing you at this years conference.
Conference Registration Form
Not a Florida NELA member? No problem, click here to register for the 2023 Conference as a non-member.
You must be logged in to view the conference registration form.