- A guardian for the integrity of the legal profession, The Florida Bar is the statewide professional organization of lawyers.
- The National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) advances employee rights and serves lawyers who advocate for equality and justice in the American workplace.
Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators (FAPM) is a professional organization dedicated to providing training and workshops for mediators.
- US Government Printing Office Publication Search.
- Florida Administrative Register and Administrative Code Search.
- Although AFSCME has represented Florida public employees in various locations for decades, it was not until the constitutional and legal reforms of the early 1970s unleashed a torrent of organizing drives targeting public employees.
Florida & Federal Agencies, Departments & Courts
- Established by Congress in 1981, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit has jurisdiction over federal cases originating in the states of Alabama, Florida and Georgia. The circuit includes nine district courts with each state divided into Northern, Middle and Southern Districts.
Florida Commission on Human Relations
- The Chief Resource for Human Relations in the State of Florida.
- Resources for Florida State Courts
Florida Department of Administrative Hearings
- The Florida Division of Administrative Hearings provides information about active and closed administrative law cases for the State of Florida back to 1975.
Florida Department of Health Licenses Search
- The Florida Department of Health, through its Division of Medical Quality Assurance (MQA), determines that health care practitioners meet minimum competency requirements.
Florida Division of Corporations
- Welcome to the Florida Division of Corporations’ Sunbiz web site. From here you can search and access filed information for corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, general partnerships, trademarks, fictitious name registrations and liens.
- Florida State Information and Resources
- Southern District of Florida – Document Filing System
- It is our honor and duty to provide the support necessary to enable the Court as an institution to fulfill its constitutional, statutory, and societal responsibilities for all who seek justice.
- To foster, promote, and develop the welfare of the wage earners, job seekers, and retirees of the United States; improve working conditions; advance opportunities for profitable employment; and assure work-related benefits and rights.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is responsible for enforcing federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Florida NELA is an affiliate of the National Employment Lawyers Association.
Any information or comments on our Florida NELA website is not intended as and does not constitute legal advice.
For assistance with an employment related issue please seek advice from an experienced attorney.